OPENING ONE'S HEART TO
GOD'S DIRECTIONS FOR LIFE:
Purpose of Website
This website was designed to help one identify with the Word of God, as revealed through His Spirit, concerning the economic, political, and religious times in which we live. One's journey in life is but a glimpse in the avenue of time.
In Directions for Life there are moments of joy, fulfillment, and enlightenment as well as times of failure, sorrow, and tragic moments. As one continues it is to be with the expectation and desire that they become as a stepping-stone for others to follow.
Job cried out: "Oh, that my works were now written! Oh, that they were printed in a book! That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock forever! Job received that which he wished for as his words are now forever embedded in the Holy Bible.
In many nations Biblical guidance is being flaunted as many seek to walk in their own way rather than adhere to the Word of Life. This website is to help promulgate Biblical guidance through inspired messages for the hour in which we live.
I invite you to use this Website as an instrument to the enhancement of that Word and that it will be instilled in the heart of all who will take time to search out its truths! We are in periods of unrest, biblically identified, and it behooves one to keep up with current biblical guidelines.
CLICK ON NEWEST TOPIC
FUELING THE FLAME OF RACISM Fueling the flame of racism may be caused by the very ones who are seeking to curb it.
MOST VISTED WEBPAGE IN NOVEMBER
PROFILE OF AMERICA
REVIVAL IN THE WORD (RADIO PROGRAM) Listen Live or View Current Messages.
A VISION FROM GOD Where there is no vision the people perish (Proverbs 19:18). I know "Darlene Gay" to be a godly woman who received this vision while praying.
CLEAN INTERNET A Christian filtering for families, schools, and businesses.
TOTAL COUNTRIES VISITING WEBSITE (165) - COUNTRIES VISITING IN NOVEMBER:
Albania (First Time), Angola (First Time), Argentina, Australia, Argentina, Australia, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, European Union, France, Germany, Ghana, Great Britain (UK), Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Moldova, Netherlands, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia Federation, Rwanda, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Viet Nam.
- Profile of America
- Profile of America looks into the "One Nation Under God" concept.
- Fueling the Flame of Racism
- Fueling the flame of racism may be caused by the very ones who are seeking to curb it.
- The Author of God's Directions for Life Website
- This Webpage is about the author of God's Directions for Life Website.
- Contact Me
- Utiliize this Webpage to contact me which your comments concerning this Website.
- In Loving Memory of My Wife
- God-inspired poems in loving memory of my wife.
- A Glimpse of One Life
- The "Glimpse of One Life" is an autobiography of the author of this website.
- Noteworthy Links
- Noteworthy links is to help others in their quest for factual information .
- Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery of Selected Pictures
- Radio Program "Revival in the Word"
- Radio Program "Revival in the Word" - Listen Live or View Messages
- Webpage Review from Website Visitors
- Webpage Review from Website Visitors - God's Directions for Life
- GOD'S DIRECTIONS FOR LIFE
- This website was designed to help one identify with the Word of God, as revealed through His Spirit, concerning the economic, political, and religious times in which we live.
- Films (DVD) for Viewing
- Films (DVD) Personally Viewed and Recommended for Family Entertainment
- A Famine in the Land
- There is a famine in the land of hearing the words of the Lord!
- America at a Crossroads
- Is America at a crossroads in its relationship to God?
- A Puppet Christian
- A Puppet Christian is one whose actions are controlled or influnced by another.
- A Pandemic
- The term pandemic refers to that which is widespread or universal.
- Cleansed from Within
- Cleansed from within is a pragmatic sanction that far too few has the inclination to deal with.
- God's Watchmen
- God's watchmen are sounding the alarm, revealing the very nature of God's Word, warning of impending judgment unless repentance is sought, as in the case of Nineveh.
- Hindu Chaplain Leads Prayer in U. S. Senate
- Hindu kChaplain Rajan Zed opened the U. S. Senate's morning session with prayer, normally a Judeo-Christian tradition.
- The Ills of Our Society
- The ills of our society certainly do not promote good health for a nation.
- Lost Values
- Lost values are very much prevalent in our society, in our churches, and lifestyle.
- Oldies but Goodies
- Oldies but goodies is a collection of past God-inspired messages
- Our Darkest Hour
- One reason for our darkest hour was given on December 22, 1820.
- Paradise on Earth
- Paradise on earth is a concept we are not presently experiencing.
- Revelation of Hell
- Revelation of Hell is needful in the hour in which we live.
- State of Deterioration
- What has brought about the state of deterioration we are seeing in many nations today?
- The Addicted Life
- An addicted life can be a harmful nature but the only time it is mentioned in God's Word is on the positive side.
- The Devil You Say
- When one attempts to set the record straight oftentimes one will respond with "The Devil You Say."
- The Docile Church
- A Docile church is one which is easily shaped or formed.
- The Freshness of God's Spirit
- The freshness of God's Spirit is prevalent, to the believer, when one's focus is on God, and that of His only begotten Son.
- A Vision from God
- In the Book of Proverbs it reveals that where there is no vision the people perish.
- A Faithless Generation
- The intermixing of the world and Christianity has helped produce a faithless generation.
- Alarming Rate of Acceptance
- An alarming rate of acceptance is prevalent in America
- An Affront to God
- The World is painting a picture of indulgence that is an affront to God and not to be consumed.
- Birds of a Feather Flock Together
- Most have heard the phrase "Birds of a Feather Flock Together." When applied to people it refers to those who have similar characteristics or interest.
- God's Call to Penitence
- God's call to penitence is well established in God's Word. An example of such is Nineveh which repented at the proclamation of the prophet Jonah.
- Ebbing Away
- There is much distress in the world today as the certainties of yesteryear are slowling ebbing away.
- Hatred is Taboo
- Hatred is taboo to a Christian whose epithet should be that of love.
- Hourglass of Time
- There can be many reflections as to one's hourglass of time; as one looks back on life it will unearth good times and bad.
- Kindling the Flame
- Kindling the flame should be a contirnual pursuit. The term kindling means to stir up, arouse, to bring into being, or to cause to glow.
- Passive and Submissive
- The passive and submissive way suits many rather than to create a rift.
- Pressure Tactics Exercised
- Pressure tactics are being exercised to enhance the forcing of ungodly agenda that opposes Christianity.
- Sanctity of Marriage
- The sanctity of marriage was established in God's Word from the very beginning.
- Sound the Alarm
- Sound the alarm is a dire need to awaken the people to the reality of what lies before them.
- The Cobweb of Deceit
- The cobweb of deceit has filtered into some churches of America as well as to the livelihood of this nation.
- The Old House
- The old house isone that I use to reside in until God revealed a better one.
- The Winding Road Home
- The winding road home reflects one's walk in life until they reach their final destiny.
- Achilles' Heel of America
- What would be the Achilles' heel of the most advanced, prosperous, and powerful nation on the face of the earth?
- America in Reversal
- America has done a reversal and has become locked in a battle between right and wrong and is leaning far left in many of its decisions.
- An Unquenchable Thirst
- There is an unquenchable thirst for the things this world has to offer rather than God's Word.
- A Polarized State
- A polarized state exists when a country is divided and not united towards a single purpose.
- A Tearful Moment
- Is a tearful moment a reality in your own life? Tears are a part of life here on earth.
- Attack on Religious Freedom
- There is an attack on religious freedom to confine Christianity within the walls of the church.
- A Volatile World
- A volatile world is one that can change in sudden or extreme way.
- Cultivated Years
- The cultivated years in one's life can be seen as an influence toward one's present or future actions.
- Dereliction of Duty
- Dereliction of duty focus on those who are now "silenced" from speaking the truths of God's Word.
- Flirting with One's Destiny
- Flirting with one's destiny is toying with one's final destination. It is embedded in the choices one makes.
- Gift of Eternal Life
- The gift of eternal life was laid upon my heart towards those who have yet to claim such a promise.
- Global Meltdown
- Global meltdown is a certainty if the current trends of "allowances" are continued with little regard to the consequences.
- Injustices Committed
- Injustices commited is a key witness to what is happening in America and other once godly nations.
- Is America Becoming Bankrupt
- Is America becoming bankrupt? There is the realization that much is wrong in America today.
- Old Values Reinstated
- Old values reinstated are most needful in a society that is fast becoming of a pagan nature.
- Pampered into Hell
- We live in a time in which people are being pampered into the very pits of Hell unless enlightened to the dangers of sin and rejection of God's Son.
- Passing the Torch
- The term "Passing the Torch" can be utilized in passing on a tradition, mannerism, religion, or other venues.
- Revamping of God's Word
- Is there a tendency today towads the revamping of God's Word?
- The Lions Den
- Obviously, the lions den is not a suitable place to be; especially if one is the intended victim.